- How do I save the full-sized printable file?
- Why can’t I get the printables to print as full pages?
- Can I use printables in items I make for swaps?
- Can I put images from GMS into my blog?
- Is it OK to post my finished work using images from GMS in my blog or on my site?
- Can I share printables from Go Make Something with my online groups?
- Is it OK to alter the printables when I use them in my work?
- When will the printables from the last holiday countdown be available here?
- What kind of paper should I use to print my printables?
In this section of Go Make Something, you’ll find over 1000 sheets of printable images to use in your artwork.
Please be sure to read the copyright notice attached to each sheet of images. They are offered for personal, non-commercial use only. They are not to be redistributed or reposted—so please, don’t upload them anywhere, and don’t post them on your blog!